Lucky Listeners Chart
To the Teacher
- Download a Lucky Listeners’ Chart and make copies for the students.
- Explain the chart to students and suggest they read to themselves if family members are busy.
- Make appropriate reading material available for students to take home.
- Tell parents about the Lucky Listeners’ Chart at open school night or parent/teacher conferences.
To the Student
- Ask family members to listen to you read and sign your “Lucky Listeners” chart.
- Read to yourself if everyone is busy.